What we cover in our training is listed below:
We have considered every important aspect of Cloud while designing this training. This is not an ordinary Cloud Computing training; we provide real time case studies and cloud implementation examples which will clear all your doubts.
• Understand common terms and definitions of cloud computing and provide examples
• Describe the relationship between cloud computing and virtualization
• Understand several common definitions of cloud computing and their commonalities/differences
• Understand, how organizations are taking benefit from cloud computing
• Distinguish between the different types of clouds, including XaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and give real time examples
We focus on present Cloud Industry, so we will explain you how Cloud Computing is getting optimized day by day with real time examples. After this session you will be confident to explain the real definition of Cloud.
• Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and Community Cloud Deployment Models
• Explore Cloud Plans, case studies with different Cloud Providers
• How to choose which Deployment fulfills your requirements
• Infrastructure required for every Deployment
• Cost to consider
This part of session will help you to understand different types of Cloud Deployments, their features, prerequisites, costs, market approach with real time examples.
• Understand Cloud Deployment Architecture
• Traditional Client/Server Deployments Vs. Cloud Deployment
• Role of Network, Compute Resource, Storage, Datacenter in Cloud Deployment
• Different Software services involved in Cloud Deployment
This part of session will give you Architectural view of real time Cloud Deployments which will also explain the involved Software, Hardware and other required services.
• Understand Cloud features like Elasticity, Resiliency, On-Demand, Pay-Per-Use / Measured Usage
• Understand the business aspects of every features
• Discuss the features their issues
This part of session will explain important cloud features, how they are benefiting clients. Their difference and business aspects.
• Understanding Challenges and Risks of Contemporary Cloud Computing Platforms
• Understand Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
• Cloud Security Mechanisms Used to Counter Threats and Attacks
This part of session focuses on security, risk considerations and preventions. How disaster recovery and Business continuity implementations are achieved, technical pre-requisites required to setup such environment.
• Business Cost Metrics and Formulas for Comparing and Calculating Cloud and On-Premise Solution Costs
• Top 5 Cloud Service Providers
• Top 5 Cloud Technologies
• Understand Cloud business / market
• Real Time Cloud Case Studies
• Who provides the Real Cloud in the Industry?
Here we will discuss about cloud costing, cloud hosting providers, highly demanded cloud technologies, understanding about cloud industry.
• Cloud Admin, Architect Roles
• Cloud as a Career Path
• Answering your questions
We will show you job profiles and their descriptions, similarities, weightage and pay scale. The analysis of cloud market will help you to decide your future in cloud, involved certifications. We will also have questions and answer session at the end.